Pharmacy Administration from St. John's University aims to provide our students with the theoretical knowledge and research skills in Pharmacy Administration, required to advance scholarship that is practice focused, patient-centered, and outcomes-oriented. Our program is committed to academic excellence, scholarship, and service to our community.
Upon graduating, students have been successful in different areas within the pharmaceutical industry, academia, government and healthcare organizations, and consulting firms. Many of our graduates have been accepted into Ph.D. programs in other universities across the country.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public and Private Healthcare System
- Pharmaceutical Promotion
- Research Methods in Health Care
- Management in Healthcare
- Consumer Behavior
- Retail Pharmacy Management
- Health Outcomes Assessment
- Global Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Patient Reported Outcomes Measures
- Economic Evaluation of Health Programs
- Health Care Systems and Health Policy
- Health Care Finance and Reimbursement
- Social and Behavioral Health
- Healthcare Data Analysis and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 154 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Graduate admission application
- Bachelor’s Degree – evidence of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. Official transcripts are required from each institution attended.
- Minimum GPA – applicants need to have and undergraduate cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Letters of Recommendation – include two letters of recommendation from college/university faculty or a previous or current employer.
- Statement of Goals – submit a clear personal statement in support of the application.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam or International English Language Testing System (IETLS).
- World Education Services WES evaluation.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement describing your reason for pursuing graduate study and leadership objectives in 300 to 350 words.
International1505 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1505 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1505 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1505 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.