The Master of Business Administration from Eastern Washington University prepares students for management positions in business firms, government agencies, and not-for-profit entities. The MBA at Eastern is designed to give you the required skills, knowledge, and abilities to flourish in a complex organizational environment.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from EWU should be able to do the following:
- Use relevant theories, concepts, perspectives, and facts to analyze business and economic issues and solve related problems
- Examine relevant data and draw informed conclusions
- Identify ethical dilemmas and recognize and evaluate alternative courses of action
- Incorporate global considerations into business activities
- Provide leadership and facilitate positive interpersonal business relationships
The EWU College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB accreditation is a mark of excellence and quality in business education awarded to less than 5 percent of the world’s business schools.
- Financial Management
- Quantitative Analysis in Business
- Business Statistics
- Essentials of Accounting
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management Accounting
- 10 months
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1569 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 90 quarter- or 60 semester-graded credit hours
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a GPA of <3.0 but at least 2.5 in the last 90 quarter- or 60 semester-graded credits of post secondary academic coursework AND at least three years of professional work experience as verified by a professional resumé OR an index score (GPA x 200 + GMAT) ≥ 1050 will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Applicants with a GPA lower than 2.5 will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must have an index score of (GPA x 200 + GMAT) ≥ 1050
International15400 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD per credit during 10 months.
National15400 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 350 USD per credit during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.