We offer a master degree in Reading at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- In today’s climate, all teachers need a strong understanding about how children learn to read, how to support children who find learning to read difficult, and a solid background on evidence-based strategies to support all readers.
- Accredited and nationally recognized by the International Literacy Association, an M.Ed. in reading from UA Little Rock will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions to meet the literacy needs of all students.
The Master of Education in Reading is nationally recognized by the International Literacy Association (ILA) and accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Special Topics in Literacy
- Literacy, Language, & Culture
- Children’s Literature Across the Curriculum
- Best Practices in Literacy Instruction
- Principles of Literacy & Cognition
- Intervention Designs for Struggling Readers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTeaching View 343 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (or at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work), or at least a 3.0 GPA in 12 or more hours of graduate course work
- All applicants are responsible for securing information related to state licensure as a reading specialist (Arkansas or other state) to ensure that they meet state licensure requirements during or after the completion of coursework toward the degree.
International14648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14648 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National14648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14648 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State6524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6524 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.