Specifically, the program enables instructional designers to act in teaching and administrative roles in order to analyze problems and apply solutions for learning, including planning, preparation, implementation, evaluation, and management. Aspects of the program include the psychology and development of diverse learners, learning resources development and application, and societal concerns pertaining to instructional technology.
The program includes three major areas in instructional technology:
More informationVisit official programme website
- Independent Study
- Workshop in Learning Systems Technology
- Foundations of eLearning
- eLearning Environment and Education
- Survey of Computer-based Learning Systems
- Digital Photography and Learning Systems
- Research in Human-Technology Interaction
- Administration of Learning Systems Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesWeb Technologies & Cloud Computing View 90 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- All applicants must submit a Biographical Data Form.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.7 (4.0 scale), or
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00.
International725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.