Community agencies employ adult educators to conduct literacy, personal development, and workforce-preparation programs.
Similarly, businesses employ human resource development professionals to train new workers and retrain experienced workers. Graduates of the Adult Education program at Buffalo State SUNY are also well prepared for doctoral programs in adult education. This program does not lead to teaching certification.
The master’s program is offered 100 percent online.
- Introduction to Adult Education
- Adulthood and Development
- Historical, Social, and Philosophical Foundations of Adult Education
- Instructional Design
- Methods of Adult Education
- Diversity in Adult Education and Training
- Methods of Educational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education View 33 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Copy of passport
- Personal Essay (FSA-2)
- Financial Statement (FSA-4)
- Official academic transcripts
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, or PTE Academic score report (unless English is the official language of your home country and English was your language of instruction)
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!