These professionals must draw upon a host of knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as on sophisticated technological tools and techniques, to meet project requirements. The program will enable students to develop these competencies, and prepare them for effective project management, both functionally and strategically, and will address all aspects of the product life cycle from design to delivery and cash collection.
In addition, the Project Management program at Sam Houston State University will prepare students for certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the premier certifying organization for the project management discipline.
The PMGT degree requires completion of 36 graduate hours and can be completed online.
The College of Business Administration’s undergraduate and graduate degree programs are accredited by AACSB International, The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Management of Innovation and Technology
- Tools of Project Management
- Project Management
- Operations Planning and Control
- Project Management Capstone
- Seminar in Team Leadership
- Leading Organizational Change and Development
- Seminar in Human Resource Management
- Staffing Organizations
- Managing Business Systems Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 722 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit the ApplyTexas.org Application (International) and pay the nonrefundable application fee of $75 in U.S. currency via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover Card, money order or check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Submit official transcripts from all college coursework.
- Submit the official credentials evaluation.
- If transcripts are from a school outside of the U.S. the document must be translated and evaluated by a NACES accredited service or SDR Educational Consultants
International20398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10199 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20398 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10199 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5219 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.