Our coursework will provide an advanced education in psychological science and will help you become a competitive candidate for doctoral-level training programs in both applied psychology—clinical or counseling, for example—and experimental psychology, including cognitive and developmental psychology. Our master's in psychology program provides foundational training in core areas of psychology, including history of psychology, professional ethics, research design and analysis, and exposes you to key content areas in psychology: developmental, cognitive, physiological, and social.
All students seeking a master's degree in psychology must complete a thesis under the supervision of a graduate faculty member. Faculty members have expertise in Clinical, Cognitive, Counseling, Developmental, Physiological, and Social Psychology. Students may elect to complete a practicum experience, which involves training and experience in providing professional psychological services to members of the community. Students must meet prerequisites for practicum and be successfully evaluated before being admitted to the practicum course.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethical and Professional Standards in Psychology
- Conceptual and Philosophical Issues in Psychology
- Quantitative Models in Psychology
- Advanced Psychological Research Design
- Directed Research in Psychology
- Thesis Research and Thesis
- Principles of Behavioral Neuroscience
- Attention, Learning, and Memory
- Advanced Developmental Psychology .
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Advanced Cognitive Psychology
- Advanced Theories of Personality
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Advanced Psychopathology
- Introduction to Psychotherapy
- Abilities Testing
- Seminar in Psychology
- Field Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology View 255 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- a GRE score of: 148 (Verbal); 147 (Quantitative); 295 (Verbal & Quantitative)
- three letters of recommendation from individuals able to speak to the student's professional development
- and preparation for advanced study
- a personal statement that comments on the applicant's career goals and discusses how the program
- would help achieve those goals. Applicants are encouraged to name faculty members with whom they
- would be most interested in working on research projects, and to mention why they think such
- member(s) would provide appropriate mentorship
International1651 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1651 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1651 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1651 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1631 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1631 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.