In the SOLES Master of Arts in School Counseling Program at University of San Diego, you'll learn how to step in and help students overcome significant challenges during their most formative years. The program offers two different tracks, each of which provide fulfilling opportunities to guide diverse populations of underserved students.
Through personalized learning and real-world experience in either track, you'll learn to help young minds from a variety of backgrounds. You'll offer students support and guidance as they navigate their school-age years. You may work with students whose needs are culturally sensitive or specific to their social identities, such as the children who are refugees, are in foster care or are in domestic violence situations.
Students in our school counseling program include individuals planning to counsel students in schools or agencies serving the K-12 population. Our students often have a background in psychology or other social sciences.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Orientation and Law and Ethics in Counseling
- Human Development
- Research Methods in Counseling
- Career Development Across Lifespan
- Multicultural Counseling
- Counseling Psychology: Theory and Practice
- Group Counseling
- Assessment Techniques In Counseling
- Counseling Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 919 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current Resume — You will submit a resume detailing your employment and/or educational experience.
- Personal Statement, Statement of Purpose and/or Essays — Personal statement(s) vary depending on the program you are applying to. Please check the prompt in your application.
- Letters of Recommendation — Your letters should be from professors familiar with your scholarly work, or from professional supervisors who have had experience in a graduate program and who can provide information about your potential for success as a graduate student.
International1509 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1509 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1509 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1509 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.