The Public Administration program offered by University of San Francisco prioritizes hands-on experience that prepares you to address the public interest through the collection and analysis of evidence essential for implementing public service strategies.
Graduates with Public Administration from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- Be Compassionate And Effective Leaders Who Humanely Manage Public Organizations.
- Initiate And Facilitate Interactions Between Government, For‐ Profit, And Nonprofit Sectors To Provide Ethical And Workable Solutions To Societal Needs.
- Create A Collaborative Environment Of Excellence In Instruction, Research, And Service.
- Translate Research Into Effective Practices And Achievable, Humane Policies.
- Determine, Collect, And Analyze The Evidence Appropriate And Essential For Implementing Public Service Strategies.
- Identify Challenges And Issues In The U.S. Health Care Sector In Specific Areas Of Policy, Its Contemporary Legal Framework, And Management; Describe/Develop Operational Responses And Managerial Adaptations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Navigating and Negotiating the Field of Practice of Public Administration
- Management Practice, Organizational Behavior, and Human Resources
- Core Value Driven Leadership and Ethics
- Managing Budgets, Finance and Economics
- Public Policy Analysis and Implementation
- Information Technology and E-Trends
- Strategic Planning
- Quantitative Methods and Big Data
- Program Evaluation and Monitoring
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 504 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Self-Evaluation (Optional)
International1210 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1210 USD per credit and a duration of 21 months.
National1210 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1210 USD per credit and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.