The Organization and Leadership program offered by University of San Francisco aims to bring before students a continuum of new knowledge and understanding that reflects current theories, research, and innovative practices.
The Organization and Leadership Master’s program is composed of a diverse and unique faculty that draws upon a common ethic to teach and live leadership through commitment, academic excellence, and innovative practice.
Graduates with Organization and Leadership from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- Identify ways institutions perpetuate, and create opportunities to challenge, injustice, inequality, and oppression.
- Identify, describe, and critique theories for analyzing organizations and institutions and their relationship to society.
- Identify, describe, and critique leadership theory and traditional approaches to leadership in educational settings and community contexts.
- Articulate a leadership philosophy and develop practical approaches to function as agents of change.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Systems in Educational Management
- Budget and Finance
- Education Law
- Human Resources in Educational Management
- Educational Leadership
- Anthropology of Education
- Data Based Decision Making for School Leaders
- School, Community and Society
- Culture and Work
- Organization Development and Learning
- Ethical Organization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1505 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must have earned their Bachelor's and/or Masters' degrees from a regionally accredited institution.
- Recommended GPA of 2.75
- Certification of Finances
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International1215 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1215 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1215 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1215 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.