The sixteen-month curriculum of the Museum Studies program from University of San Francisco is flexible, providing students with the comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience to assume a variety of roles within cultural, artistic, and heritage organizations.
Graduates with Museum Studies from University of San Francisco will be able to:
- articulate a critical understanding of the histories, challenges and methodologies related to museums as complex public service organizations
- analyze institutional practices in light of USF’s mission of social justice
- apply skills and knowledge essential for successful professional patterns of behavior and practice in all types of museums and like organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Museum Studies: History & Theory
- Cultural & Financial Management
- Museums & Social Justice
- Cult Heritage and Soc Just
- Collections Management & Preservation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Museum Studies View 456 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor's degree in any field is required.
- Transcript (Academic Record)
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Letters of Recommendation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.