The Leadership for Creative Enterprises program of Northwestern University provides opportunities to engage with top creative industry professionals and organizations, giving students an inside look at leading creative enterprises.
Key features of the MS in Leadership for Creative Enterprises include:
- A curriculum focused on areas such as marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, leadership, and law specifically designed for the creative sector
- An annual professional trip to a media capital + monthly site visits and professional speakers
- A summer internship or applied project component, bridging the program curriculum to a real-world setting
- Rolling admissions and matriculation – Start the program in September or January
- Earn your master’s degree in one year
The MSLCE program brings together rising leaders with experiences and professional interests spanning performing and visual arts administration, film and television production, development, and distribution, music production and management, entrepreneurship and technology, and more.
The MSLCE program can suit a variety of schedules. Students enrolled full-time complete the degree in one year. Those enrolled part-time can complete the degree in 2-3 years. All students benefit from access to the same curriculum, resources, and opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Processes in Creative Enterprises
- Understanding the Creative Industries
- Economics of Creative Enterprises
- Marketing Strategies in Creative Industries
- Understanding Media Markets
- Arts and Entertainment Law and Ethics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 366 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Online application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- $40 application fee
International66256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 66256 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National66256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 66256 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- per unit: $5,909 (part-time students)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.