You’ll develop strong foundational knowledge in:
- Customer and market analysis
- Detecting trends and business opportunities
- The latest marketing analytics tools
- Decision-making strategies
- Crafting marketing strategies based on data collection and interpretation
For international students: this Marketing Analysis program from DePaul University is a STEM-designated program, which can qualify you to extend your post-graduation stay in the United States.
- Precision Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Strategy & Technology
- Internet And Interactive Marketing
- Marketing Internship
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 241 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- Submit your GMAT/GRE Scores. GMAT/GRE Scores are required for applicants of this program, unless they qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver.
International1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.