It prepares you for a successful career by giving you solid foundations in:
- Marketing strategy
- Consumer trends and data analysis
- Effective and ethical decision making
- Business communications
Gain a new perspective from distinctive faculty
Courses in the Marketing program from DePaul Univesity are taught by leaders in the marketing field. Our faculty have developed cutting-edge ideas for hundreds of major businesses and brands like Frito-Lay, Coca-Cola, Whirlpool and the American Medical Association. Experience hands-on learning through a cultural exchange with Symbiosis University in Pune, India, under the guidance of Associate Professor Zafar Iqbal, who is conducting innovative research on careers in the marketing field.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategies And Planning
- Effective Business Communication
- Monetizing Marketing Strategy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing View 246 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Submit your online application and the $60 application fee.
- Submit an essay explaining your interest in the program and your professional goals.
- Submit a resume that summarizes your work experience and educational background.
- Submit your official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions you have attended.
- Please note that not submitting all transcripts where courses have been completed could impact course waivers.
- GMAT/GRE: Not required for applicants to this program.
International1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1080 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1080 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.