This Science of Health Care Delivery MSc program from Arizona State University is designed for individuals interested in a career in the health care industry. It provides students with the knowledge and competencies to contribute in a patient-centered, safe and cost-effective health care system.
The curriculum is centered on high-value care, leadership and critical thinking, population health, informatics, systems engineering, management, and health economics and policy. Students apply concepts through case studies and team-based projects to facilitate integration of knowledge and competencies. Participating students work in a cohort through the program and are able to complete the degree in nine months (one academic year).
Professionals with knowledge about innovations and improvements for health care delivery are in demand across the health care industry. The flexible program is also ideal for gap-year students who are pursuing entrance to medical and professional school prior to intended careers in health and health care.
Career examples for program graduates include:
- health care providers
- hospital administrators
- policy experts
- program managers
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Informatics
- Biostatistics and Data Management
- Health Care Systems and Design
- Health Economics, Policy and Payment Models
- Population Health
- Health Care Management and Finance
- Process Engineering
- Leadership and Professionalism
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Informatics View 872 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Applicants must fulfill requirements of both the Graduate College and the College of Health Solutions.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university of recognized standing in a related field such as biology, chemistry, biochemistry, nursing, public health, pharmacy, biomedical informatics, social work, premed, prehealth, nutrition, health promotion or others.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- three letters of reference
- personal statement
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 9 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 9 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 9 months.
- Online Arizona resident: $18,600/year
- Online Non-Arizona resident: $19,912/year
Living costs for Phoenix
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.