Bilingual Education of Boise State University examines multiple points of view, theories and practical applications to help educators create learning environments designed to educate a widely diverse student population.
The program features student-centered knowledge construction through applied learning projects and includes a capstone course. Applicants must be fluent speakers of both languages.
- Culturally Diverse Learners
- Methods of Teaching English Language Learners
- Applied Theoretical Foundations of Bilingual Education/ESL and Multiculturalism
- Literacies for Bilingual and English Language Learners
- Applied Linguistics: From Theory to Practice
- Parental Involvement: Building a Community of Bilingual/ESL Learners
- Field Experience in Bilingual Classrooms
- Advanced Assessment of Learners in the Bilingual/ESL Classroom
- Capstone Proposal
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Languages View 797 other Masters in Languages in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Boise State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A 500-1000 word statement that explains professional goals and the ways the program will help achieve them.
- A list of teaching experience.
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Boise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.