Have you ever wondered why everyone stares at the numbers flashing by on a crowded elevator? Or why so many people are interested in celebrities and the tabloids? These everyday behaviors are what make the study of psychology so interesting. Psychology helps explain how the inner-workings of the brain manifest in our everyday life.As most people already realize, a large part of psychology is devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues, but that’s just the beginning when it comes to the applications for psychology. In addition to mental health, psychology can be applied to a variety of issues that impact health and daily life including:
More informationVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Baccalaureate degree with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- A minimum of 15 undergraduate semester hours or the equivalent of psychology or related courses including: basic statistics and an upper level laboratory course, independent research, or equivalent, emphasizing the experimental method, data collection, statistical analysis, and report writing are required.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation are required
- From professors and individuals who can speak to applicant’s potential for success in a graduate program.
- A Statement of Purpose is required
- A Writing Sample is required
- prefer APA style
- A Resume is required
International16020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16020 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National16020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16020 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State7138 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7138 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.