The department offers a rich learning environment for students with close interaction between faculty and students, technology-enhanced instruction, and opportunities for fieldwork. Courses enhance student’s perception and appreciation of the earth’s human and physical environments as well as geography’s essential role in both understanding and navigating our increasingly interconnected world. The department, an active participant in its community, has ties throughout the city and state, leading to a wide variety of internship opportunities. The department is committed to providing students with the essential knowledge and skills needed to succeed, be it in professional employment or further graduate education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- History and Philosophy of Geography
- Research Methods
- An approved physical geography course
- An approved human geography course
- An approved techniques course
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeography View 176 other Masters in Geography in United States
- Applicants must have a GPA in geography of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Present as a prerequisite a minimum of 15 undergraduate semester hours of geography including physical and human geography and cartography, plus at least three hours in spatial analysis, quantitative methods or statistics;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
International777 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 777 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National299 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 299 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.