The graduate program in economics is designed to provide a solid background in theory, quantitative methods and application appropriate to the needs of economists involved in the analysis of domestic and international business and economic conditions, financial analysis, policy analysis, forecasting, simulation and related work. In addition, the program prepares students for further graduate work in economics and related fields.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Economics and Business
- Quantitative Applications in Economics and Business
- Seminar in Micro Theory
- Seminar in Macro Theory
- Principles of Economics: Micro
- Principles of Economics: Macro
- Economic Theory: Micro, also known as Intermediate Micro
- Economics Theory: Macro, also known as Intermediate Macro
- Principles of Business Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 367 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Junior/Senior GPA of at least 2.85 (on a 4.0 point scale)
- International applicants who do not have a baccalaureate or equivalent degree from an English-speaking institution of higher education in the United States or other approved countries, such as Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom (see International Admissions for details), are required to submit TOEFL scores. The minimum TOEFL score required to be admitted to the Economics Graduate Program is 80 for the internet-based test (550 for the paper-based test), or 6.5 for the IELTS test, or 53 for the PTE test.
International16020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16020 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National16020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16020 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State7138 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7138 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.