Health education focuses on the forces that affect health-related behaviors and the role they play in the maintenance, promotion, and improvement of health. Majors are eligible to take a certifying examination for entry-level health educators, qualifying them as a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Disparities in the United States
- Health Education among Rural Populations
- Community Health Education Planning
- Public Health Marketing
- Community Organization for Health Education
- Qualitative Research Methods in Public Health
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 803 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A $60 application fee
- Official transcripts and degrees or diplomas
- GRE, GMAT, or MAT score from testing service
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Test System (IELTS) or Pearson Test of English (PTE) scores
- Three letters of recommendation and a statement of purpose
International592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National592 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 592 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
In-State480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 480 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.