- The Computer Engineering - Computer Systems program from Arizona State University is a transdisciplinary program that builds on the fundamentals of computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics and physical sciences. Graduates of this program will have the knowledge and skills necessary to advance the design, system integration, testing, evaluation and deployment of state-of-the-art hardware and software for systems that include computing, communications and networking (wired and wireless), control functions, sensing, signal processing and actuation.
- The program is intended for students who want to gain knowledge deeper than that provided at the bachelor's degree level and sufficient for designing and implementing state-of the-art systems in industrial research and development positions. The program is also appropriate for students contemplating future doctoral study and desiring to gain experience in research.
- Master's degree program graduates may work under the direction of scientists and engineers who hold doctorates in high-tech lab settings assisting in developing innovative products and systems that require strong foundational knowledge in the underlying sciences and the ability to synthesize and analyze engineering principles as they relate to the development of new computer engineering technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Algorithms
- Random Signal Theory
- Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming
- Signals and Systems
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 970 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- personal statement that indicates professional goals and reasons for desiring to enroll in the program
- GRE required if undergraduate program is not ABET-accredited
- letters of recommendations are optional
- proof of English proficiency
International1400 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1308 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1308 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State837 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 837 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Tempe Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.