The program includes face-to-face and some online course instructional formats. The program requires either 33 semester credit hours, including six core courses and three elective courses (thesis option), or 36 semester credit hours, including six core courses, five elective courses, and a demonstration project course (non-thesis option).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Critical Issues in Criminal Justice
- Advanced Criminological Theory
- Advanced Law Enforcement
- Institutional and Community Corrections
- Law and the Legal Process
- Advanced Research Methods and Computer Applications
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 232 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Submission of an application to the graduate admission office and a non-refundable fee
- An official copy of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts (Note: Cumulative undergraduate GPA must be at least 2.8 or higher)
- Graduate Record Exam - GRE (verbal, quantitative and analytical) (Note: Combined score of 286 or higher needed on verbal and quantitative sections)
- An application letter stating the student's interest and goals for the MSCJ program, including a rationale for why/how this program will meet the applicant's professional needs.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one of which should be from an academic)
- A resume
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12539 USD per semester and a duration of .
National6946 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3473 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.