The Criminal Justice program at the Kennesaw State University includes face-to-face and some online course instructional formats.
The program provides a focused and interactive educational experience designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills in criminal justice administration, including critical thinking and communication, as well as in relevant technologies and information sources.
Relevant course-work addresses a variety of key issues within criminal justice, including topics related to criminal justice management and global criminal justice.
- The program also provides students an opportunity to understand and address the significance of cultural diversity within the criminal justice context.
- These attributes are essential for success in contemporary criminal justice agencies and in relevant private sector organizations both in Georgia and elsewhere.
- Students will also be prepared for further graduate study should they choose to pursue this option.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Issues in Criminal Justice
- Advanced Criminological Theory
- Advanced Law Enforcement
- Institutional and Community Corrections
- Law and the Legal Process
- Advanced Research Methods and Computer Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 223 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Online Graduate Application - There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Online Application for KSU Graduate Programs
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Letter ( can be uploaded to the online application ) - Should state your interest in and goals for the MS in Criminal Justice program, including reasons for why/how this program will meet your professional or academic needs (Note: If the applicant has a record of work experience in the criminal justice field, the applicant should explain in the letter the type and length of the experience, his or her work-related promotions and achievements, and skills/ knowledge acquired.)
- Resume - can be uploaded to the online application
- Letters of Recommendation (Two)
- GRE Score Report
International12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6396 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State3552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Kennesaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.