Research is a high priority in both concentration areas, and student research, using an intensive research apprenticeship model, is a focus of our programs.
Our setting in an urban area offers rich diversity in research opportunities that include working with local schools and community organizations.
- Our Master's of Science (M.S.) program in Educational Psychology and Research at the University of Memphis prepares students with diverse backgrounds in education-related fields.
- Upon graduation, many graduates from the M.S. program advance their professional careers. With a strong emphasis on research in its coursework and daily activities, the program also prepares M.S. degree students for entering the Ph.D. program.
- The online Master's program is offered for both Educational Psychology and Educational Research majors to accommodate students who would like to pursue a graduate degree but cannot attend traditional classes at the university.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students in Educational Psychology can focus on human development within the domains of early childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and aging, focusing on the cultural nature of these developmental processes in a changing society.
- Students can also choose to study cognition and motivation in the domains of learning, critical thinking, self-regulation, and giftedness.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducational Research Educational Psychology View 218 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Baccalaureate Degree: The applicant must provide an official transcript showing that a bachelor’s degree was awarded by an accredited college or university. In cases, where a program’s accrediting body allows alternate admissions standards, exceptions may be made. If you are a UofM undergraduate student applying to Graduate School at UofM, you do not need to request that an official transcript be sent to Graduate Admissions.
- For domestic students, signed and sealed transcripts that have been in the applicant’s possession can be used for admission purposes; however, official transcripts may later be requested.
- Entrance Examinations: New applicants may be required by the individual program to have taken an appropriate entrance examination within five years of the application date.
International896 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National704 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 704 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 512 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.