In addition, students at the University of Memphis must meet all academic and clinical requirements specified by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) for the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology.
- For admission to the Master's degree program in SLP, students are required to submit an application to the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS). See our Apply to Professional Programs page for specific details on the application process.
- We strongly encourage students who have degrees in other areas to apply to the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- There are undergraduate courses in other subjects that are required in order to complete the M.A. program. In the CSDCAS portal, this coursework is listed as "prerequisites", but these courses are not required for admission.
- If you have not met these requirements in your undergraduate program, you will be required to complete them during your graduate program. You may want to consider completing this coursework prior to your first semester of graduate school. For more information about non-CSD coursework visit our Non-CSD Coursework page or ASHA.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Human Medicine Counselling View 901 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Baccalaureate Degree: The applicant must provide an official transcript showing that a bachelor’s degree was awarded by an accredited college or university. In cases, where a program’s accrediting body allows alternate admissions standards, exceptions may be made. If you are a UofM undergraduate student applying to Graduate School at UofM, you do not need to request that an official transcript be sent to Graduate Admissions.
- For domestic students, signed and sealed transcripts that have been in the applicant’s possession can be used for admission purposes; however, official transcripts may later be requested.
- Entrance Examinations: New applicants may be required by the individual program to have taken an appropriate entrance examination within five years of the application date.
International896 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National704 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 704 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 512 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.