The Indiana University Kokomo students work and interact with our school's leading business professors in small classroom settings that provide a unique relationship-based, learning environment. Our program provides students with an in-depth understanding of the business world, and prepares them for successful careers as leaders, managers, executives, entrepreneurs, and innovators in their chosen field.
Our Business Administration students gain:
- advanced leadership skills.
- comprehensive business knowledge.
- enhanced critical thinking skills.
- sensitivity and awareness to ethical issues in business.
- an understanding of international and cross-cultural environments.
- advanced analytical skills.
An IU Kokomo School of Business M.B.A. delivers a premier business education. Our business professors combine excellence in education with research, providing our students with the most advanced developments in business management theory, strategy, and technology.
- Human Resources
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 547 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Online Application for Admission
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Transfer Students - Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Graduate Students - Official transcripts of a bachelor degree equivalent to the US four-year degree along with program-specific exam result (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- English Proficiency Document – (Choose One)
- Financial Document
- Copy of Passport (a copy of your current passport with picture I.D)
International6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 320 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Kokomo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.