This comprehensive, cohort-based, application-oriented Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) program at Texas State University is grounded in developmental and learning theory. It celebrates diversity in faculty and student background, experience and culture, and offers practical exposure to the array of careers in student affairs. The innovative curriculum is shaped by student and practitioner participation and is responsive to research and new approaches in the field of student affairs.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Governance and Legal Issues in Higher Education
- Assessment, Strategic Planning, and Evaluation in Student Affairs
- Basic Helping Skills
- Student Affairs Capstone: The Application of Principles and Theories to Case Studies
- Multicultural Practice and Social Justice in Student Affairs
- Leadership in Student Affairs.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3544 other Masters in Education in United States
- completed online application
- $55 nonrefundable application fee
- $90 nonrefundable application fee for applications with international credentials
- baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited university
- official transcripts from each institution where course credit was granted
- competitive GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
- GRE not required
- three recommendations (program-specific form and letter)
International15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7880 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.