The Master of Science in Global Business at Brooklyn College at The City University of New York provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully pursue a wide range of careers in management, marketing, business analytics, international business, and economic analysis.
All applicants must have undergraduate courses in macroeconomics, microeconomics, statistics, and calculus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Marketing Management
- Microeconomics for Business Decisions
- Advanced Econometrics
- Managerial Finance
- Operations Research and Decision Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Strategic Management View 620 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (applicants who earned a bachelor's degree outside the United States need to submit a 'Course by Course International Transcript Evaluation.')
- Two letters of recommendation.
- F-1 or J-1 international students must submit English Proficiency Exam
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.