The energy of New York fuels your education. Our proximity to major corporations extends your Business Administration experience beyond the classroom, connecting you to alumni and professors with deep roots in New York’s business community, giving you full exposure to the leading players in the world of business.
The Full-Time MBA at The City University of New York is a selective program. The diverse background of your peers brings a world of experience and knowledge into the MBA program’s collaborative learning environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy Management
- Business communication
- Global and economic perspectives
- Legal, ethical, and social responsibilities
- Managing people and organizations
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 152 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in any major
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Online Application
- GMAT or GRE
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two essays
- Applicants are required to submit an international credential evaluation from a NACES-approved agency if the country is not listed here: Australia; Canada; Caribbean countries; European Union members; India; Israel; Japan; New Zealand; Pakistan; Philippines; Singapore; South Korea; Taiwan; Thailand; United Kingdom; or Turkey.
International31635 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57998 USD for the full programme during 22 months.
National31635 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57998 USD for the full programme during 22 months.
In-State20366 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37338 USD for the full programme during 22 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.