- Our master's degree is a flexible 30-hour program designed to meet the needs of traditional students and current professionals.The doctoral program includes 30 hours of coursework and 30 hours for your dissertation.
- A substantial amount of financial aid is available to support your continued studies. We offer competitive teaching assistantships, research assistantships and fellowships to many or our advanced students. We receive a large number of qualified applications each term.
- We encourage you to submit your application and all supporting documents as soon as you are able. We make admission decisions on a rolling basis.
- The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is uniquely placed to add to the financial aid for our electrical engineering graduate students. Through scholarships funded from a $2M MUMMA endowment fund and other foundations, we support and supplement awards for our students.
- As an electrical engineering graduate student, you'll work with top scholars and industry leaders and develop your area of expertise. Your work is supported with faculty expertise and seven computer labs with industry-specific software along with ten specialized laboratories.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Digital Systems
- Random Processes
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microelectronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Fields I
- Analysis of Linear Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 322 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
Applicants to the electrical engineering program should submit the following information in addition to the online application:
International925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.