A comprehensive program that delivers the principles and hands-on methods that are fundamental to the civil engineering profession. Our broad spectrum of courses maximizes your career options and provides flexibility to concentrate in your area of interest.
Career Outlook and Highlights
Representative employers:HDR Inc., Woolpert, Jacobs Engineering Group, WSP, AECOM, Kimley-Horn, Ohio Department of Transportation, Ferguson Construction, Bracket Builders, Danis Construction, etc.
- Representative Ph. D. universities: University of Central Florida, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Kansas State University, University of West Virginia, Iowa State University, Case Western University, University of Akron, University of Connecticut, Michigan Western University, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological Processes in Wastewater Engineering
- Physical & Chemical Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Hazardous Waste Engineering
- Solid Waste Engineering
- Fundamentals of Air Pollution Engineering
- Environmental Engineering Separation Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Environmental Sciences View 425 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- In addition to the online application, you should submit the following:
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A personal statement or résumé.
- Results from the GRE are not required. However, candidates are welcome to submit a score in support of their application.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited program in engineering, physics, chemistry, applied mathematics or other appropriate program of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.