Our program has consistently gained recognition for its rigor and focus on applied experiences as well as research. The program has gained national and international recognition as a top-tier Master's program. The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) has used our program as a model I/O Master's program and the American Psychological Association has featured our program in their "APA Monitor" for our excellence in applied experience opportunities for our students. A national survey in The Industrial Psychologist ranked our program among the best on each of 15 criteria- including having a positive, student-oriented culture, and having high quality applied experiences (and many of them!).
- Psychological Statistics: Regression
- Psychological Statistics: Regression Lab
- Psychological Statistics: ANOVA
- Psychological Statistics: ANOVA Lab
- Advanced Industrial Organizational Training and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 908 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Admission to graduate study in Industrial/Organizational Psychology is competitive and not automatic for students meeting minimal admission requirements. Students are selected from a pool of qualified applicants. Each year the number of students admitted to the program depends on the availability of adequate faculty supervision.
- In order to be considered for unconditional admission, candidates must meet two standards: an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher and a minimum score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
International1382 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1382 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National548 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 548 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.