It opens up avenues of professional work in an aligned area of historical importance for the Kent School. The curriculum leading to dual degree, a Master of Arts in Women's and Gender Studies and a Master of Science in Social Work is a 79-credit hour program which combines credits in WGS and the Kent School of Social Work. Students take the core curriculum in both programs, but substitute elective hours with M.A. and MSW hours. In addition, the Kent School has tailored its second year-long practicum to focus on issues of gender and women, adding that content and experience for the student.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research and Writing in WGS
- Women's/Gender History
- Feminism in Western Civilization
- Women in Europe and the U.S. in the 20th Century
- Women in 19th-Century America
- History of American Sexualities
- Topics in WGS
- Feminist Research and Theory in the Social Sciences
- History of American Feminisms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline for filing - September 19
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies View 72 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All candidates for admission to graduate programs must complete the online application form
- A non-refundable application $60 US fee is required with the application form
- Applicants for admission to a degree program must submit an official transcript from each college attended. All University of Louisville transcripts will automatically be submitted with completion of an application
- Applications to non-degree or certificate programs need only submit an official transcript certifying at least a bachelor's degree
- Applicants for admission to most graduate degree programs must take the general section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
International26454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13227 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6342 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.