At University of New Hampshire, the M.S. in interdisciplinary Genetics is an interdisciplinary program made up of faculty from multiple departments and from the Hubbard Center for Genome Studies. You can participate in cutting-edge research in disease and cancer genetics, genomics and bioinformatics, biodiversity and molecular ecology, and transcriptional and translational regulation.
UNH is ranked among the nation’s highest-performing research universities, having earned a Carnegie Classification R1. The university’s research portfolio brings in more than $110 million in competitive external funding each year. An accelerated B.S./M.S. program also is available for undergraduate students.
- Biotech consultant
- Genetic counselor
- Health educator
- Lab manager
- Research scientist
- Students must take a minimum of 30 credits, including at least three genetics courses (minimum of 10 credits), preferably covering the breadth of genetics, attend MCBS 997 Seminar each semester, present one seminar per year, and write and defend a 6-10 credit thesis (MCBS 899 Master's Thesis) before their guidance committee.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics & Biostatistics Genetics View 382 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee: $65
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- Additional Department Requirements
- All applicants are encouraged to contact programs directly to discuss program specific application questions.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 36 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 36 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.