The program prepares students for professional careers in these fields by focusing on the development of research, cognitive thinking, interpersonal and communicative skills.
Students must take a minimum of 30 hours of graduate courses, including a minimum of 21 hours of accounting courses. Up to nine elective hours, as approved by an advisor, may be chosen from 500-level courses and must be approved by the coordinator of the MAcc program. Students cannot receive graduate credit for a course if they have taken an equivalent course at the undergraduate level. Another accounting course should be substituted with the approval of the coordinator of the MAcc program.
Students are encouraged to take electives in disciplines such as Data Mining, Business Analytics, Real Estate, and Finance. However, students are free to choose their own elective tracks.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting & Analysis of Business Activities
- Cost Analysis for Planning & Control
- Introduction To Taxation
- Accounting Information Systems - Development, Operation, and Control
- Intro to Corporate Governance, Risk Assessment, and Assurance Services
- Government & Nonprofit Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesAccounting View 542 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Applicant data sheet and statement of purpose
- One transcript for each U.S. or international institution of higher education
- Admissions test scores less than five years old
- The application fee is $65 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and $80 for international applicants
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional application materials (e.g., portfolios, writing samples, responses to essay questions, etc.) required by individual departments
- International applicants must submit one certified copy in the native language along with certified precise word-for-word English translations of all transcripts, diplomas, and certificates of degree.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14615 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5390 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.