The M.B.A. encapsulates complex business analyses, the effect of current events on the global business environment, multicultural influences on business decision-making, and examining the functional areas of business in addressing management decisions. The program includes courses in accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, and data analytics. An M.B.A. offers a well-rounded foundation for a career in the corporate world or the education arena. It is vital that the student who wishes to pursue the M.B.A. seek a university that has earned the AACSB accreditation - as has MTSU’s Jennings A. Jones College of Business, an acknowledgement that the program has passed rigorous standards that evaluate faculty qualifications, curricula, missions and objectives, and other aspects that have created a high-quality business regimen.
- Accounting Information for Managers
- Decision Making in Accounting and Finance
- Professional Development Seminar
- Economic Decisions for Managers
- Managerial Finance
- IT Applications for Decision Making
- Information Systems
- Applied Business Analytics
- Marketing Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 999 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college;
- completion of required foundation courses (9 hours) or equivalent before enrolling in core courses:
- ACTG 3000 - Survey of Accounting for General Business
- QM 6000 - Quantitative Methods Survey
- FIN 3010 - Business Finance
- a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale;
- a minimum GMAT score of 400 or GRE equivalent; and
- a minimum Index Score of 950, calculated using: GPA x 200 + GMAT (or GRE equivalent) equals 950 or Upper Division GPA x 200 + GMAT (or GRE equivalent) equals 1000.
International1382 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1382 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National548 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 548 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.