The Ethics and Society students from Fordham University are change agents embarking on careers in medicine, public health, law, business, science and the non-profit sector as paths to making the world a better place.
The interdisciplinary approach will expose you to diverse perspectives from faculty experts on topics including moral philosophy, moral theology, ethics in the health professions, research ethics and environmental justice. Grounded in the Jesuit tradition of intellectual excellence and social justice, graduates of our program work to create a caring, just and ethical world.
- Opportunity to network with faculty, alumni, and ethics professionals
- A field practicum that allows you to work with leaders across a broad range of professions
- Exposure to renowned national and international scholars, policy makers and business and media leaders through Center for Ethics Education events
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ethics & Society: Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives
- Topics in Legal Philosophy
- Natural Law: The Nature, Foundations and Content of Justice
- Topics in Legal Philosophy (Law School)
- Natural Law Ethics (Philosophy)
- Introduction to Aristotle (Philosophy)
- Introduction to Saint Thomas Aquinas (Philosophy)
- Normative Ethical Theories (Philosophy)
- Environmental Philosophy and Ethics (Philosophy)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEthnic Studies Sociology View 346 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Coursework, experience, or training in at least one of the core areas of ethics scholarship (philosophy, theology, or the social or natural sciences) or
- A statement of intent detailing both your academic aims and interests at Fordham (1-2 pages);
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended;
- GRE General Test scores* and, for all nonnative speakers of English, TOEFL scores;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Resume or CV or
- Application Fee (currently $35).
International1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1442 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.