Our Applied Geography curriculum educates you in physical and human geography through required course work, research and teaching experience, and numerous internship opportunities.
We house several specialized laboratories for studying archaeological science, earth science, physical geology, geomorphology, hydrology, ecosystems, remote sensing and GIS. Other facilities are housed in the Institute of Applied Science, a center for interdisciplinary research.
You can gain additional insights by interacting and researching with faculty members from the School of Public Health at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth and specialists in environmental science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied geomorphology
- Applied GIS
- Business geography
- Environmental archaeology
- Globalization, development and cities
- Medical geography
- Urban environmental management
- Water resources management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Geography Environmental Sciences View 1256 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Three reference letters
- Self-statement essay addressing who you are and why you're interested in geography at UNT
- Preferred major professor statement addressing which faculty member(s) you'd like to work with and why
- Research writing sample (term paper or other completed research project)
- Résumé detailing education and work experience
- Applied Geography Data Sheet (available from our program website)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
International30164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30164 USD per year during 12 months.
National30164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30164 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State22568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22568 USD per year during 12 months.
Estimated expenses for international students will be provided on their immigration documents by the Division of International Affairs,.
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.