Our nationally recognized Evening MBA program at Wake Forest University gives you a strategic, global perspective on business, honing your ability to approach challenges from a wide range of perspectives.
- A personalized learning environment with small classes of working professional peers
- Hands-on learning and practical education allow you to immediately apply concepts you learn in the classroom to your business or workplace
- Engaging courses taught by experienced, highly-respected faculty supplemented with opportunities to learn from other leading business executives
- One-to-one career guidance to best leverage your MBA education, skills and experience, while accessing our extensive alumni network
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to strategy
- Financial Management
- Personal Development
- Managerial Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1339 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Each application, whether from a domestic or international applicant, is evaluated and considered on its own merits and academic qualifications. Consideration is also given to previous research experience, publications, and work performance.
- International applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS examinations
- Applicants whose native language is not English, but English was the primary medium of instruction at the public, undergraduate, or graduate school level, should include an official statement from their degree granting institution confirming that English was the medium of instruction. Once this statement has been received, the Graduate School will confirm by email or written document that the English requirement has been met.
International38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 24 months.
National38650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38650 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.