It offers concentrations in U.S. History, European History, Global History, and Public History. A non-thesis option in the geographic concentrations is available to students who intend to pursue teaching careers at the secondary and community college levels and to those who prefer not to pursue a research-intensive program.
- Public History students at University of North Carolina Wilmington who intend to seek work at historic sites, museums, and archives may opt to pursue that concentration's Professional Track.
- Students in all concentrations may choose to pursue a thesis option in preparation for further graduate study or if they enjoy the challenges and rewards of a more intensive research and writing experience.
- U.S. History
- European History
- Global History
- Public History
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Art History Ancient History View 458 other Masters in Art History in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An application for graduate admission.
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate).
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination.
- Three recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant fields; at least two must be from academics.
- Research paper or suitable equivalent. Applications for non-degree status will not be accepted.
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.