Eligible students are granted advanced standing of 24 credits and complete 36 credits of graduate study as a full-time or part-time matriculated student in the School of Social Work.
Advanced standing applicants who have received a grade below a B in required undergraduate courses in human behavior in the social environment, policy, or research will be required to take the comparable course in the graduate program. Graduate elective credits may not be used to achieve this requirement. Applicants with a grade below a B in foundation practice courses are not eligible for the advanced standing program and may apply to the 60-credit M.S.W. program. Both the regular and the advanced standing program can be completed on a part-time basis.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Social Work Practice I
- Fundamentals of Social Work Practice II
- Social Work and the Human-Animal Bond
- Social Welfare Policy and Services
- Persons in Social Context
- Introduction to Military Culture and Social Work Practice
- Human Diversity in Social Contexts
- Readings in Feminist Psychological Theories
- Issues in Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSocial Work View 353 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Application fee
- Official transcript
- Letters of recommendation (as required by the program you’re applying to)
- Personal statement
- Portfolio (if required by your program)
- Writing sample (if required by your program)
- Official GRE scores (if required by your program)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores (international students only)
- Military transcripts (for currently serving or veteran)
International50230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50230 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28062 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28062 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.