The purpose of the Biology program of Case Western Reserve University is to provide advanced exposure to biology for interested professionals, to provide additional training for those wishing to resume or change careers, or to provide additional preparation in biology for students interested in pursuing professional studies in the health sciences. Students are required to write and defend a Master of Science thesis.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Biotechnology Laboratory: Genes and Genetic Engineering
- Principles of Neural Science
- Fitting Models to Data: Maximum Likelihood Methods and Model Selection
- Biology Field Studies
- Taming the Tree of Life: Phylogenetic Comparative Methods-from Concept to Practical Application
- Quantitative Biology Laboratory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology View 845 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in one of the sciences (four-year degree). International students with less than the U.S. equivalent of a four-year degree that have taken additional coursework should contact a credentialing service to evaluate your credentials.
- Acceptance by the Graduate Admissions Committee of the Department of Biology.
- Acceptance by the Graduate School of the university.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5, with a grade point average of at least 2.9 in the sciences.
- Submission of test scores from the Graduate Record Examination TOEFL scores required for international students).
International46524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23262 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National46524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23262 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.