The School of Dentistry at Marquette University offers graduate programs in dental biomaterials, endodontics, orthodontics, periodontics and prosthodontics.
These Prosthodontics programs can be modified to allow conjoint interdisciplinary graduate work to be undertaken in any other unit of the university, and a master of science or doctoral degree can be obtained through an appropriate graduate degree-granting department of the university or through the interdisciplinary Ph.D. program. Faculty for each dental graduate program are drawn both from full-time Dental School faculty and from practicing specialists in the field who serve as adjunct faculty (part-time faculty).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Emergency Medicine
- Dental Biomaterials
- Advanced Prosthodontic Biomaterials
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 100 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and fee online
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette
- Undergraduate and dental school grade-point averages, and class rank in dental school.
- Three letters of recommendation reflecting the applicant’s clinical and academic abilities.
- Scores from the National Board Dental Examinations, Part I and Part II. Not required from graduates of non-U.S./non-Canadian dental schools but recommended.
International66110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 66110 USD per year during 36 months.
National66110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 66110 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State57450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57450 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.