The Orthodontics graduate program is 26 1/2 months at Marquette University
and has an emphasis on high-quality clinical training.
The orthodontics program participates in the National Matching Service.There is a strong commitment from the local orthodontic community, and our part-time and full-time faculty provide all clinic coverage. We have 20 part-time clinical professors who have broad experience in applied orthodontics. Twelve faculty are board certified, and five are current members of the Angle Society.The program has two full-time faculty. Dr. Dawei Liu is director of the graduate orthodontic program. The program start for incoming graduate students is June 1, and the graduation for the second-year students is in August.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The orthodontic program is a 26.5 month program. A student in the orthodontics program must complete a minimum of 30 credit hours of course work, including appropriate credit hours in clinical practice per academic year and six credit hours of thesis work.
- The remaining credits are divided among courses specific to the specialty discipline and elective courses.
- Satisfactory completion of the didactic and clinical components of the program results in specialty certification through the Marquette University Graduate School.
- Satisfactory completion of the research component of the programs results in a master’s degree through the Marquette University Graduate School.
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 100 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette. International applicants must have course grades converted to numerical values of 4.000, 3.000, 2.000, and 1.000 or to corresponding letter grades of A, B, C, and D, respectively.
- Where such a conversion is not possible, an explanation of the grading system used in the foreign dental school and undergraduate institution should accompany the official English translation of the grade transcripts.
International66110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 66110 USD per year during 27 months.
National66110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 66110 USD per year during 27 months.
In-State57450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57450 USD per year during 27 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.