Completion of the baccalaureate and master’s degree programs in Speech-Language Pathology enables students to satisfy the academic requirements for:
- License in all states to practice in medical, rehabilitative or private practice settings.
- Education credentials in all states for employment in public schools.
- Professional certification by the Council for Clinical Certification ASHA.
The Communicative Disorders department’s curriculum at California State University Northridge is conducted through classroom instruction, online instruction and experiential learning, including intensive student participation in the clinical programs of the CSUN Language, Speech and Hearing Center. Advanced graduate students obtain additional clinical experience through placement in the department’s affiliated medical centers, professional practices and public schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Background Leveling in Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Interviewing and Counseling in Communicative Disorders
- Research in Communicative Disorders
- Language Disorders II
- Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology of Speech, Language and Hearing
- Pediatric Audiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Special Education View 155 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Have a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Completion of approved undergraduate courses in Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Submission of three letters of recommendation on departmental forms
- Be in good academic standing at the last college or university attended.
- Complete the “International Online Application”
- A $55.00 (US currency) non-refundable application fee
- All secondary-school records
- Applicants who have studied in the U.S. are also required to have the U.S.institution(s) send official transcript(s) directly to CSUN
- Submit a copy of your passport information page with your documents
International20286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20286 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National20286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20286 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8406 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
If you are not a resident of California, add $396 per unit.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.