The Social Work program at the East Tennessee State University provides a comprehensive and virgorous curriculum that prepares students to utilize person-in-environment frameworks and evidenced-informed techniques to develop clinical skills to work with individuals, groups, and communities in a variety of settings.
- Whether you are interested in clinical social work, non-profit leadership, or creating systemic social change, ETSU's MSW program combines research-informed coursework and in-depth internships (16-24 hours per week) to meet your career goals.
- ETSU's MSW program has been continually accredited since 2003. Graduates are eligible to work towards licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Practice Foundations
- Social Welfare Policy
- Foundation Field
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 377 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Unofficial transcripts may be submitted with your application. Official transcripts will be required upon acceptance to a Graduate program.
- 3 recommendations to be submitted through the online application.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 (domestic) or 3.0 (international) (on a 4.0 scale) and a GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credit-hours
- A statement (150-300 words) about why you wish to pursue this degree.
- Resume that includes personal data, educational experience, work/volunteer experience, special skills, attributes, and professional affiliations and recognitions.
International1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1442 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1442 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State601 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 601 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Johnson City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.