ETSU offers specialty concentrations in Nursing Administration, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Nursing Education, and the Family Nurse Practitioner.
The Specific Nursing program objectives at the East Tennessee State University are to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and values to:
- Synthesize specialized knowledge and theories from nursing and related disciplines as an advanced practice nurse;
- Practice advanced nursing in collaborative interprofessional relationships and in partnership with communities;
- Manage the health care of clients within current legal, ethical, and professional standards;
- Design health promotion strategies across the life span and among diverse cultures to improve the health of a community;
- Apply research findings in advanced nursing practice and the delivery of health care services; and
- Use leadership skills to effect health policy and promote change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fully Online Program
- 7 nurse managed health centers
- Rural focus
- Interprofessional experiences
- Simulation experience opportunities
- 100% Pass Rate on PMHNP Certification
- 98% Pass rate on FNP Certification for 2018
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 266 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- An unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Tennessee or the state in which the clinical assignments are completed.
- An earned Bachelor's degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Successful completion of a 3 semester hour or 4 quarter hour undergraduate level Statistics course.
- Graduate students whose native language is not English must complete the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and submit the meet or exceed the minimum scores below. Consult the graduate admission requirements for further details.
International43260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1442 USD per credit during 12 months.
National43260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1442 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 601 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.