Nursing from East Tennessee State University helps students synthesize specialized knowledge and theories from nursing and related disciplines as an advanced practice nurse and practice advanced nursing in collaborative interprofessional relationships and in partnership with communities.
Students at Nursing from East Tennessee State University will:
- Manage the health care of clients within current legal, ethical, and professional standards;
- Design health promotion strategies across the life span and among diverse cultures to improve the health of a community;
- Apply research findings in advanced nursing practice and the delivery of health care services; and
- Use leadership skills to effect health policy and promote change.
- Nursing Research for Evidence-Based Practice
- Advanced Role Development
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Clinical Pharmacology
- Nurse Practitioner
- Health Promotion, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Clinical Management
- Life Span Assessment and clinical management
- Women’s Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 612 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Unofficial transcripts may be submitted with your application. Official transcripts will be required upon acceptance to a Graduate program.
- 3 letters of recommendation to be submitted through the online application. Applicants are encouraged to request references from individuals who can best assess one’s potential for graduate studies
- 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Personal Statement
- BSN from a nationally-accredited nursing program. Students with a non-nursing bachelor’s degree who hold an unencumbered RN license can be considered for admission into the MSN program but will need to complete bridge coursework prior to registration for graduate classes.
- Successful completion of a 3-semester hour or 4-quarter hour undergraduate level Statistics course
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- RN license (An unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Tennessee or the state in which the clinical assignments are completed.)
International25856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12928 USD per semester during 12 months.
National33252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16626 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10558 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5279 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.