- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center's Master of Prosthetics-Orthotics Program is a full-time, post-baccalaureate curriculum that begins once a year in May and ends 19 months later in December.
- At the end of 19 months, successful students receive a Master of Prosthetics-Orthotics degree and go directly into residency training. This is currently 12 months for prosthetics and 12 months for orthotics. After completing their residencies, graduates are eligible to sit for prosthetics-orthotics certification exams administered by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Pedorthics
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the bachelor (B.S.), masters (M.A./M.S./M.S.C.S./M.P.A.S./M.R.C), doctoral (Ph.D./D.P.T.) and medical professional (M.D.) degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy Lecture
- Human Anatomy Dissection Lab
- Human Physiology
- Laboratory Skills and Materials in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1281 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
The application will require:
- Three letters of recommendation from instructors, employers, undergraduate advisors, volunteer supervisors, or academic/research mentors.
- Original transcripts from all of the colleges you’ve attended.
- Your GRE scores. (Scores are acceptable within five years of taking the exam.)
- TOEFL scores if you’re an international student
International31333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National31333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
In-State14666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
$22,000 for Texas residents (and students who qualify for the Academic Common Market) and $47,000 for non-Texas residents.
Living costs for Dallas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.