As you review potential P&O programs, keep these unique UT Southwestern Medical Center advantages in mind:
- Our program blends academic, clinical, and research experiences for a comprehensive, well-rounded education.
- Our location on a large medical center campus offers outstanding opportunities in our hospitals, clinics, and academic community.
- We’re affiliated with Dallas’ top hospitals – ranked among the best in the nation: Children's Health?, Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Parkland Health & Hospital System, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, and Zale Lipshy University Hospital.
- We operate an integrated patient care clinic where faculty members treat patients and remain current with clinical trends. Their experience translates into unique learning opportunities in the classroom and the most up-to-date clinical education available.
- Our faculty members encourage curiosity and creative thinking as students explore current concepts and discover creative solutions for difficult clinical problems.
- Our pathology-based approach to patient management teaches how common problems affect both orthotic and prosthetic patients.
- Our tuition and fee rates are among the most reasonable in the country.
- All of our students find residencies – often before graduation.
- We’re located near the heart of Dallas, a thriving center for health care, business, education, and the arts.
You deserve the best education possible as you prepare for a career in prosthetics-orthotics. At UT Southwestern, we’re dedicated to empowering you for success.
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the bachelor (B.S.), masters (M.A./M.S./M.S.C.S./M.P.A.S./M.R.C), doctoral (Ph.D./D.P.T.) and medical professional (M.D.) degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy Lecture
- Human Anatomy Dissection Lab
- Human Physiology
- Introduction to Neuroscience
- Introduction to Laboratory Skills and Materials in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1115 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
The application will require:
- Three letters of recommendation from instructors, employers, undergraduate advisors, volunteer supervisors, or academic/research mentors.
- Original transcripts from all of the colleges you’ve attended.
- Your GRE scores. (Scores are acceptable within five years of taking the exam.) Our GRE school code is 6686.
- TOEFL scores if you’re an international student
International31333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National31333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
In-State14666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
$22,000 for Texas residents (and students who qualify for the Academic Common Market) and $47,000 for non-Texas residents.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.