Graduate programs within the Department of Exercise Sciences are designed to provide an atmosphere where increased knowledge and practice prepare students to become leaders in their professions, families, communities, and the world. Instruction takes the form of lectures and laboratory courses, seminars, examinations, independent study, research, and teaching experiences. In addition to working with department faculty, graduate students have the option of performing cross disciplinary research with faculty in nutrition science that research topics of interest to exercise science.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Exercise Sciences
- Health Promotion
- Exercise Physiology
- Athletic Training.
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 794 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Online application only.
- Application Username
- BYU Net ID Instructions
- Obtain an Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- Request letters of recommendation
- Application Fee
- Check Your Application Status
- Letter of intent as outlined on the program MAP which can be found on the Exercise Sciences website under academic programs and centers
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 for last 60 semester hours of upper level academic work
- Applicants desiring the Athletic Training specialization must be BOC certified or eligible to become BOC certified.
International1664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 832 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 416 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.