Student learning outcomes
- Knowledge of research in pharmaceutical sciences
- Design experiments in pharmaceutical sciences
- Demonstrate appropriate communication skills
- Identify problems in pharmaceutical sciences
- Scientific Integrity
- Responsible Scientific Conduct
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Pharmaceutical Sciences From Bench to Shelf
- Frontiers of Pharmaceutical Research
- Research Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Toxicology View 594 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Pharm.D. or bachelor’s degree in a related area
- Prerequisite and foundation course work may be required, depending upon the applicant’s discipline
- The applicant must provide a personal statement discussing reasons for pursuing graduate study
- All applicants must present grades (marks) that reflect superior ability and serious effort
- All non-native English-speaking applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency
- Individual departments or schools may have special requirements such as the Graduate Record Examination or Graduate Management Admission Test
- Prospective students who have studied outside of the U.S. must provide an official course-by-course external credential evaluation as a required part of the admission process
- Proof of adequate funds to live and study full time at VCU by submitting an I-20 DS Request Form accompanied by an original bank verification letter
- A $70 state-required application fee
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.