Student learning outcomes:
- Knowledge of research in pharmaceutical sciences: The candidate should demonstrate a general knowledge of the elements of the pharmaceutical sciences and a detailed knowledge of his/her area of research, including an appropriate familiarity with the research literature, policies and procedures, and methodology pertaining to their field.
- Design experiments in pharmaceutical sciences: The candidate should demonstrate an appropriate level of skill in the design of experimental protocols and the technical conduct of experimentation related to his/her research.
- Demonstrate appropriate communication skills: The candidate should demonstrate that an appropriate level of oral, written and visual communication skills has been acquired.
- Identify problems in pharmaceutical sciences: The candidate should demonstrate an appropriate level of skill in the identification of meaningful problems in the pharmaceutical sciences and the design of and implementation of appropriate problem-solving methods.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Statistical Methods
- Survey of Molecular Modeling Methods
- Advanced Medicinal Chemistry
- Laboratory Safety
- Scientific Integrity
- Research Techniques
- Research Techniques in Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutics Research Seminar
- Departmental Research Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPharmacy View 155 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.