Why study the Business Administration - Marketing specialisation at Radboud University ?
- The key to this specialisation is relationship management. You will come to understand that more than a sound product is needed. Top-quality services can also strengthen consumer relation through trust, commitment and loyalty. All this need to be part of marketing strategies and plans which you will learn how to make.
- We train you to become both an academic marketing specialist and a responsible marketing professional. You will learn to know when and how to use marketing theories, insights and tools. We want you to be able to think at a conceptual level and to critically reflect on marketing theories and practice. We stimulate you to consider the long-term well-being of all stakeholders.
- You will gain needed knowledge in social and psychological processes. You will use this and your knowledge of scientific methodology to extract the perception of the consumer out of marketing research data and bring it into campaigns and plans.
- You will come to understand how marketing relates to other business disciplines such as sales, human relation management, product development, distribution, communication and service quality.
After graduating, most Marketing students find positions such as brand manager, product manager, management consultant, market researcher, and account manager. Our graduates are greatly valued by their employers for their analytical skills and sound understanding of business practices.
They work for firms such as Google, Rabobank, D.E. Master Blenders, Mercedes Benz, Bol.com, and FrieslandCampina. In addition, many of our students start their own business. And a few go on to do a traineeship or pursue a PhD in Business Administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Performance
- Consumer Behaviour
- Methodology in Marketing and Strategic Management Research
- Marketing and Innovation
- International Brand Management
- Master's Thesis in Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 25 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
GMAT: If you have a background in Business Administration, and your previous education is judged to be sufficient level by the Examining Board, we require you to do a GMAT (scoring >=610) to be directly admissible to the Master's.
English proficiencyDue to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website
- Please do note, that most of these scholarships are not fully funded. The Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is the only scholarship that offers both fully and partially funded scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.